Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beginning...September 5 2010

"Uncle Teal meets Baby Zora"

Welcome to “Kids Create Kitchen Art” or “Dawn’s Blog”! Hi, I’m Dawn, a mother of four, a grandmother of one, and an expert in the creation of quick fun art projects with ingredients pulled from well-stocked kitchen cabinets.

In these tough economic times when working mothers are tired and pinching pennies, when daycare owners are on over-load with tight budgets, plus every parent wants their kids away from junk food and excessive TV. , my book “Kitchen Art” offers helpful solutions.

I welcome you to share my journey as I give you helpful hints to create pleasant artistic days with your children; as well as chuckle as I share memorable moments with enthusiastic children, all from well-stocked kitchen cabinets.

Laugh with me too, as I explore the world of publishing, blogging, and computer madness.   I first compiled “Kitchen Art” seventeen years ago when my youngest son, Teal, was still a toddler.  Now he is a sophomore at U.C. Merced and I have the time and renewed dedication to create a platform to share and publish my book.  Plus, I look forward to revisiting these projects and creating art in the kitchen with my grandbaby, Zora -- this new, delightful child.

Have fun and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment